Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quick Update





Hey all. Just a quick update. I'm currently 252lbs which means I'm just a hop, skip and a jump from 250 which is -20lbs!! I'm actually hoping with all the work I've been doing yesterday and today, I'll make that milestone tomorrow or be pretty darn close to it.

The picture above is me at my starting weight, and 15 pounds later. It's not a huge difference, but you can see the difference starting. when I hit my -20 pound mark, I will post another comparison photo.

I've been really busy... so I didn't have time to post a good video. Both of my big brothers and their families were visiting, so I had both of my 2 year old nephews and both of my 6mo old nieces visiting. (its funny... both of my brothers and their wives had sons first a few months apart, and daughters second, one month apart.) they're soooo cute and I had so much fun playing with them. So it was nice to have them here.

I'm going to be working on a new video, but it will probably be a few days before I can edit it and post it. Hopefully by then I can let you all know I've exceeded - 20 lbs and am on my way to -25. Really excited about my progress!

I did a LOT of working out today. There was a massive snowstorm, and I had to do a lot of shoveling. My mom shoveled last snow and she was in a lot of pain afterwards, so I took the initiative and decided to shovel the deck off today. I didn't realize the snow was knee deep... so I'm in a LOT of pain... my ankle is swollen to the size of a basketball and I almost had an asthma attack, but I worked up a really good sweat despite how cold it was outside so it was a good workout. I got myself 10 exercise points from weight watchers for shoveling snow by hand for just under an hour. (I feel It should have been more, but I'll take the 10pts.) lol

I've also been following Dr. Oz's advice. (I've been watching his show and have learned some good tips.) He has some butt fat burning exercises I've been trying, and he says to drink a cup of 2% milk at night. 2% milk helps you build muscle and fight fat while you sleep. I'm also going to be buying some Pu-erh tea as he recommends. 2 cups in the morning helps burn fat. And Tava tea (a green tea that is a mix of Pu-erh, Oolong and Sencha). I plan on drinking two or three cups a day.

So all in all, things are pretty good. I'm looking forward to getting passed the -20 lbs mark and get the new video up and running.

Anyhoo... check out my previous blogs... I'm going to try to blog about the biggest loser again when I have a chance. And... okay. yeah. talk to ya'all later.



No comments:

Post a Comment