Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome to My Diet Journal
























Hi, My name is Dee, and welcome to my blog: The pursuit of Happ_Dee_Ness. (Get it? Pursuit of Happiness only with my name thrown in there...) well I thought it was cute. lol

So I'm on a weight loss Goal to lose 120lbs. I have been vlogging about it... below are the vlogs in order so you can catch up on my story.


So basically, I'm on a weight loss journey to lose 120 to get down to 150lbs which would be my ideal weight for my body type. Where I am now, I'm at high risk for diabetes which is prevalent in my family... and after the car accident I explain about in my 2nd vlog... I'm also damaging my already injured body because of all the excess weight I'm carrying.

So I'm trying to lose weight for my health, and being healthier would definitely make me a happier and more confident person.

Please follow me on my journey. I need all the help I can get.

Starting Weight: 270lbs

(Age: 35)

(Height: 5'7)


No comments:

Post a Comment