Friday, April 6, 2012

One More Progress Photo... This one is cool


So, today I accidentally wore the same outfit I wore in my "before" photo. I was getting ready to go to Church, and this was the outfit I ended up wearing, and I didn't really think about it till I looked in the mirror and was like, "This is cute, why haven't I worn this more often?" That's when I realized, this was the "before" outfit, and I haven't worn it in a long time because when I saw the before photo, I noticed how it extenuated my "bigness".

Now it fits a lot nicer. I can pull it down passed my tush and my stomach, it's looser in the tummy, and the sleeves aren't tight around my bicep anymore. It's not a huge difference, but there is a noticeable difference. Here it is...


So what do you think? Notice a difference? (Click the photo to see it full size)



1 comment: